Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

A Quicky...

Well, here is our blog. 
This is Christina by the way. Rebekah and I have been quite excited to get an affirmative "yes" on our blog. Hopefully we will be able to post more often even with school. I sure have enjoyed reading my mom's posts and most recently one of my friends. 
I think I picked the title mainly because that is what our relationship is and should be. Sometimes I don't know what I would do if she wasn't there. This year she has started college courses. Since I am the oldest child there while she is gone, I know what she has been doing, trying to keep younger siblings entertained. It is so crazy! I have no clue how she has been able to keep her mind. She helps by making dinner every Monday, clean the house, allowing patience and grace overflow from her cup, speaking kindly, respecting parents.
Well I have to sign off.

2 comments:

pictures galore

hi all. here are some photos of my spring vacation (i promise i didn't just stay in a car..by the rear view mirrors it would look like ...