Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
pictures galore
hi all. here are some photos of my spring vacation (i promise i didn't just stay in a car..by the rear view mirrors it would look like ...
-
I am at a season of my life where I am waiting. and waiting. Sometimes it bothers me. Most of the time it doesn't. I...
-
Well, Christmas has come and gone. A time of craziness, traveling, and giving is gone. School is placed "gently" back in our laps...
-
I've decided to start waking up early...*blech* but trust me, I'm not waking up to see the sunrise. Haha no. I'm trying to ...
-
i walked into the pizza place. gently greeted by the scent of dough and hard stares of the cashier. quickly i ordered. not my kind of p...
-
lake superior I am going to be honest. Blunt. I have been feeling tired. Tired of people. Tired of what they talk about. What ...

No comments:
Post a Comment